RASCOM Cloud Access
RASCOM Cloud Access is a service of a protected Customerís connection over dedicated circuits to cloud-providersí platforms in Europe.
In accordance to Customerís business requirements RASCOM performs connection to single cloud provider as well as connection to several clouds via one port. Customer can chose cost effective solutions from 10 Mbps up to 10 Gbps with a fixed price for determined bandwidth.
RASCOM Cloud Access Service includes:
- Authorized (on L2 level) access to cloud providerís platform;
- Full protection of Customerís traffic from users of public Internet network Ė L2VPN;
- Up to 3 VLAN in one interface, which can be 1GE or 10GE;
- Back up connection from access point of RASCOMís network to cloud providerís data center chosen by Customer with 99.99% accessibility.
RASCOM Cloud Access Service does not include:
- Cross-connections from RASCOMís communication network nod to Customerís equipment;
- Configuration of Customerís network at the L3 level (BGP sessions with cloud providerís network);
- Making an agreement between Customer and cloud provider, receiving by Customer of appropriate identifiers and calculation of services that are presented to Customer by Cloud provider.
RASCOM has an infrastructure of 56+ own communication network nodes to provide an access to the following cloud services:
Advantages of RASCOM Cloud Access Service:
- Competence in the field of global communications;
- Direct connection of RASCOMís network to cloud providerís data center;
- Assistance in negotiations and cooperation with cloud provider (English);
- Guaranteed channel strip up to the access to cloud;
- Minimal jitter;
- Minimal RTD;
- SLA for Circuit/VPN.
RASCOM Cloud Access Service is available in the following countries:
The Russian Federation
The Great Britain
To discuss technical and commercial terms of services provision, please, contact RASCOM Sales Department: +7(812)303-91-70 or +7(495)748-11-00. For a written request of the terms of service provision, please, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the CONTACT FORM.